Specialized food product for dietary medical and dietary purpose
Produced in accordance with GOST R 58040-2017
Used as a component for preparing ready-to-eat meals for dietary therapeutic and dietary nutrition for adults and children over three years old, incl. in large nutritional care organizations, institutions and service-related businesses to replenishing the lack of vitamins and minerals.
Recommended for use in the catering units of medical organizations, institutions and social service enterprises, other public catering establishments, when organizing meals in organized groups (at industrial enterprises, including those with stressful working conditions, in schools, kindergartens, etc.), as well as for individual use by the population at home.
The sale to the population is carried out through the public catering system, organised collectives, catering units of medical organisations, institutions and social service enterprises, industrial enterprises, schools, kindergartens, other public catering establishments, as well as pharmacy chains and specialised retail departments.
Dextrose (crystalline glucose monohydrate, silicon dioxide), vitamin-mineral premix (B1 – thiamine mononitrate, B2 – riboflavin, B3 – niacin, B5 – calcium pantothenate, B5 – pyridoxine hydrochloride, B1 – biotin, ascorbic acid, vitamin A-acetate vitamin D3 – cholecalciferol, vitamin E – acetate, zinc – zinc citrate 111, iodine – potassium iodide, maltodextrin).
Press to enlarge
- 1 portion of VMC “Nutrimixtura” provides from 50% to 100% of the physiological norm of daily intake of vitamins and minerals in adults and children.
- The composition is universal and suitable for use in all 6 diets:
- for a standard diet, a gentle diet, a high-protein diet and a low-protein diet, to provide 50-100% of vitamins and minerals from the physiological norm, add 1 g of VMC “Nutrimixtura” per 1 portion of the fortified meal for adults and children.
- for a high-calorie and low-calorie diet to provide 75 – 100% of vitamins and minerals from the physiological norm, add 1.5 g of VMC “Nutrimixtura” per 1 serving of the fortified meal for adults and 1 g for children.
- VMC “Nutrimixtura” does not change the organoleptic properties of food when added (taste, color, smell).
- VMC “Nutrimixtura” does not contain insoluble inclusions, quickly and completely dissolves in the finished dish.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
1 serving of fortified meal per day.
To ensure 50% of the recommended daily intake for adults – 0.67 g of VMC Nutrimixtura per serving of fortified food or culinary dish.
To ensure 75% of the recommended daily intake for adults – 1.0 g of VMC Nutrimixtura per serving of fortified food or culinary dish.
To ensure 100% of the recommended level of daily intake for adults – 1.34 g of VMC Nutrimixtura per serving of fortified food or culinary dish.
For children, the recommended portion of VMC Nutrimixtura is 0.67 g per serving of the fortified
food or culinary dish.
Mode of application
The recommended portion is introduced as an integral part of the recipe for a portion of the fortified food product or culinary dish, taking into account its nutritional and energy value at a certain stage of its preparation in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
When enriching drinks, VMC Nurtrimixtura is preliminarily dissolved in a small amount of the drink, and then poured into the main amount with thorough stirring for 2-3 minutes. VMC “Nutrimixtura” is introduced immediately before dispensing, without subjecting the enriched drink to heat treatment.
When enriching dairy soups and cereals, VMC “Nutrimixtura” is preliminarily dissolved in a tenfold volume of boiled water at room temperature. The resulting solution is poured into the total mass of the fortified dish with thorough mixing for 2-3 minutes until cooked.